My boys are stuck in a movie rut. The only two movies they watch are Cars and Finding Nemo. My experience today at the Library proves they need to branch out.
During story time Carter was testing his limits by getting as far from me as possible without me actually getting up to go get him. So during one of these attempts he yells
"Look at me, I'm going to touch the butt!"
I wanted to laugh but knowing that would only encourage further escaping I had to put on my tough mom face and laugh when he wasn't watching.
Very funny Carter.
5 comments:
That is hilarious Karee. Carter is such a cutie. It is funny when they quote stuff from movies. McCall keeps going around and saying "You're gorgeous", it is from Wall-e. Hope all is well. Love ya!
Karee,
I just accidentally found Meghan's blog and linked to yours. It looks like you guys are doing well in Texas and your little boys are so sweet. E-mail me when you get a second. I'd love to catch up with you!
Love,
Katie (Edmunds) Pettey
katepet8 at gmail dot com
Hey karee! Do you live close to Bedford? My brother and his wife just moved there Jeff & Laura Tolsma. Your boys are all grown up- wow!
That is SO cute!!! :D I love Carter, he's such a cute little boy! :) I'm glad he's in nursery with me :)
That's awesome. I hope the librarian reading the book wasn't overweight.
Post a Comment