Thursday, March 19, 2009

Park City Trip

We went to Park City almost a month ago (just a little late) and met up with Grandma and Papa B and Aunt Lyndi.  We had a great time skiing, seeing family and just kicking back.


Papa B and Cole


This picture is a little bit deceiving because 99% of the time Aunt Lyndi was pulling Cole on the sled.  She was such a trooper.  I was grateful for her energy.

Grandma and Carter

We got to go see Great Grandpa Kirkham!

I Heart DVD Players.

3 comments:

Molly said...

WHERE did you get those precious sock monkey shirts? I am a bit of a SM fanatic!!

Alisa said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm so glad that we're going to be moving closer! Yeah...finally!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

i heart dvd players too! especially onesw that play nemo and cars! abby wiwll turn into a little terror if she can't watch them on a plane :( good times! ;)