Hey Karee! Your boys are so sweet and cute. And I've been meaning to tell you that I am so excited you are going to camp. You are perfect for it! I know the girls are going to love you. It'll be so much fun. And that little presentation thing you did was so cute. Good luck with everything. I know you already have a ton on your plate, so if there is anything I can do to make things easier, PLEASE let me know! Even if I can just come watch your cute boys while you go run errands or something. Let me know!
3 comments:
So cute Karee! Carter is looking so much older. Good luck this week! We love you!
Carter looks so grown up to me in that picture...I think it's the hair cut. He is a cutie!
Hey Karee! Your boys are so sweet and cute. And I've been meaning to tell you that I am so excited you are going to camp. You are perfect for it! I know the girls are going to love you. It'll be so much fun. And that little presentation thing you did was so cute. Good luck with everything. I know you already have a ton on your plate, so if there is anything I can do to make things easier, PLEASE let me know! Even if I can just come watch your cute boys while you go run errands or something. Let me know!
Post a Comment