Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Puppy Love

We are officially smitten.  Jenny Leigh and Lance drove up from Houston this weekend and brought their 4 month old chocolate lab Jake...and the rest is history.  We need a dog.  How in the world could we do a dog when days go by that we don't even look in the backyard?  I guess for now we will just have to dream about one, or keep having visits from Jake. 





3 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

My kids want a dog so bad as well, but I do not. My main concern is what to do with the dog when we go somewhere, plus I would just rather have another child instead of a dog. Good luck, they are really cute. I think Jason kind of wants one as well.

kevin and lyndi 2013 said...

Oh my word Karee, when I read the blog post title, I thought you guys actually got one! Come on...just do it. Just put dog duty on Carter's weekly chores...you won't have to take care of it at all!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

I tried to get Jesse to cave in and get me a dog after I showed him pictures of Jake...he agreed that he was a very cute puppy, but still not having one. I want one so bad!