Christmas was wonderful...I can say that because I am choosing to forget the 8 hours of traveling from Dallas to San Francisco only to miss our connection and sleep without luggage on Christmas night at a random San Francisco hotel...hoping and praying that we could make it the next day to Boise. Other then that experience (that I can't remember anymore) we had a wonderful Christmas trip to Boise. We were even lucky enough to have a skiff of snow. The kids were in heaven.
Church party Santa!
Christmas morning!
Notice Santa brought sleds to my kids...it actually snowed in Dallas that day...which is the reason our flight was late! We sat in the airport and watched it snow...maybe our sleds will get used next year :)
Papa Howard faithfully pulling the kids on the sleds with the red scooter.
Grandma making sure everyone stays warm.
Family bowling! Cole beat all the kids!
Meet Minnie.
Grandma and Papa's new dog and Caroline's best friend...actually everyone's best friend.
The bowling league.
Minnie. Where is your silly face?
Getting ready for the new year party!
New Year party festivities. Musical chairs.
One of our favorite activities...tubing! We went to a place that pulls your tube up the hill and you have a choice of 6 different courses to go down. It was so fun, despite being 20*!
Soak it up girl.
Cole was serious about his tubing.
Pretty sure no one can feel their face anymore. Am I smiling?





No comments:
Post a Comment