Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Hoopla!

Halloween had a good run this year.  We had a church Trunk or Treat, Park Pumpkin Carving party, school parties and festivals,  our own family party, and actual trick or treating!  The costumes got a lot of use and I think we are out of Zombie make-up :)

Donut on a string at the church.



Bobbing for apples at home.  Carter, my germaphobe, had issues with this one.





Caroline's Preschool Party


Trick or Treating...
Carter was in character and Cole had a return of the superman costume he has been wearing the last few years.  


Cole and Caroline's favorite part...watching for Trick or Treaters!


1 comment:

Debi said...

Great posts! You are so good at Family History! Every two years I print my blog posts out into a Blog Book (made by Blog 2 Print). It is so nice to have a book that everyone can look at. My grandkids love to look at my blog books to relive different family activities. Like I said...you are making family history right now!