Saturday, October 13, 2012

Eight is Great

Cole turned 8 in July!  I can't believe how old he is and looking old too!  He loves the show Octonauts on Disney and sea creatures in general, and so he asked for a whale cake.  Keep in mind this was in the middle of showing our house and getting ready for his baptism and Preston and I going to Mexico...the whale cake was really sad.  I made a Texas sheet cake and I let Preston do the rest.  To Cole's credit he LOVED the whale cake... that is why we love Cole, he is so easy to please :)  
Cole's favorite breakfast...hootenanies and lots of fruit!

You know it's gonna be a good year...

Cole's favorite dinner...pizza and lots of fruit!

Octonaut toys!!


So, fast forward to late August and we had a "friend" party for Cole in our backyard.

We let Costco take care of the cake.

So many friends!


No comments: