Saturday, October 13, 2012

Carter Turns 6!!!

Carter boy just turned six!  He wanted legos and Plants vs Zombies toys.  That pretty much sums it up. Unfortunately, the only place making Plants vs. Zombie toys is China.  Of course.  So, 17 days later I am still waiting and now Carter is waiting too.  I tried to spin it like, "wow Carter how cool that you have a present coming from China" (I hope you get it before you are out of your Zombie phase).  Anyway, we had a lot of fun visiting Carter at school for lunch, going out to dinner as a family, opening presents, and having a Monster Mash Birthday Party for his friends.

Eating lunch with Carter at Coyote Ridge Elementary.

He got a cool Zombie sticker.

Here is Carter with his presents.  Only a Grandma would make "Zombie Wrapping Paper".

Plants Vs Zombies shirt

Invisible Kool-aid!

I think he is in love...Zombie legos!

Staring at his monster cake.

No, I didn't  make it.  You will see why if you ever make it to looking at Cole's 8th Birthday on an earlier post below.

Welcome to the party!


Make your own goody bag

Snack table





The monster on the right we used for "Pin the Eye on the Monster".  And then during the obstacle course we used both monsters to shoot at.



Carter and his buddies.  His party was made up of soccer friends and friends from school/church.


No monsters in my backyard!!! They loved this game.



Monster in the middle.

We made monster rocks 
Obstacle course

blowing out candles
phew...I am exhausted.

No comments: