Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloweenee

Is it really November? October has been a blur...make that September too. We have had Birthdays, family in town, I went out of town, and about 20 different Halloween festivities. So before it is Christmas I will post pictures of Halloween....and hopefully sometime between now and then I will do a little rewind of what we did in the last 6 weeks (for the Grandma's out there).

The firm's Halloween Party


Carter's preschool Spider cupcakes
Caroline entertaining herself while I entertain 10 4 year olds at Carter's school party.
Cole's school Fall Festival (nice abs guys!)
Carving pumpkins. Carter wanted a "scared face" pumpkin and Cole wanted a happy pumpkin.
Before trick or treating
Look who I found on my doorstep
Any resemblance yet?
Don't take your eyes off your candy!
All this candy after only 1 street made for some happy superheros and a very happy Daddy.




1 comment:

Molly said...

Cole is obviously in love with his siblings - I love his facial expressions!!

- The Keenes