Well we are officially home and back on the road to recovery. We actually got home a couple of weeks ago, but blogging about the last couple of weeks was the last thing on my mind and sadly Preston has entered into retirement from the blogging world. (Even after I told him what an awesome job he did on his first post, I even called him Blog Master!)
We had a little bit of a rough start with Carter getting Bronchitis for a week, and Caroline and I getting bits and pieces of that. Thanks to the help of family, friends and endless hours of PBS we are on the mend and looking forward to a week of 40 degree temperatures?
We are having a lot of fun with this sweet girl. She is so easy going and has brought so much happiness into our home.
Time to leave the quiet, peaceful hotel (I mean hospital).
Guess who loves Caroline?
Carter LOVES his new baby which he calls "little fella". He loves to rub her head and kiss her and stack toys all around her in hopes she will start playing with him. Poor guy.
Her first tub at home given by Grandma Howard.
Papa Howard and Caroline (thanks for wearing your Duke shirt in our presence Dad!)
Soak it up Grandma!
She loves her bed! (now we need her to love sleeping in it)
Just a couple of pictures of her room. I used to come and sit in here before she was born and imagine what it was going to be like with a girl. The room is always sunny and warm...what a good match for Caroline!
4 comments:
She is so so so cute!! I can't wait to meet the little lady! Her nursery is so adorable and I am not surprised one bit with you decorating it. :) Carter is cracking me up with the toys all around her.
I am so excited to finally see her cute room. It looks so cute! I am glad that you guys are all feeling better. Carter is such a great big brother and he looks like he is lots of help:) Glad he loves to share now, hope that lasts in another year when she starts moving. Love you guys
Congrats Karee! What a sweet little girl! Enjoy your baby moon!
Darling room- I love all the PINK that has taken over your world! She is such a cutie Ü
Post a Comment