Cole and Carter are excited about their little sister, as Carter announced yesterday: "Mommy, I love her" after asking if she could come home to play hide and seek with them. To answer the obvious question, we did not intend to name all our kids with a "C" - Karee's name list of preferred names just happened to be C-centric. We couldn't be more thrilled with our beautiful addition to our family.

Preston getting Caroline's footprints on his scrub shirt.
Little fuzz head - she thankfully has more hair than Cole and Carter had (and Daddy has) combined.





Brotherly love.


Happy family.
Carter brought a toy for Caroline on his second visit.
12 comments:
So fun you guys. We didn't plan the M thing either with our girls until Maycie. She is so adorable. Kay said the other day at least it is not another m name. Hope the transition to 3 and recovery goes well for Karee. I totally understand the c-sections.
congrats to all of you! she is gorgeous :) i'm glad everything went so well and that mommy and baby are healthy. can't wait to see more pics!
Congratulations! She's so beautiful. We're big fans of C names here (Caleb, Camille and Chloe) though ours weren't intentional either. We just liked them!
Enjoy your sweet baby!
Congrats you guys!! How fun to get a girl in your family! She is beautiful. You look way to good fro just having a baby!
Congratulations! What a sweet baby girl! So glad everyone is doing well and that everything went smoothly. Such a cute family of 5!
Yeah we are sooo happy for your little family! Girls are so fun. What a beautiful family. We wish you all the best! Big hugs and kisses
She is gorgeous and I love the name! Please call me if you need anything!!
She is so beautiful - of course the boys (and Preston!) are all in love with her!! You look gorgeous, too!! Congrats, mama!!
Congratulations on the new baby-she's beautiful!!!
Congratulations Karee and Preston! So glad you have a sweet baby girl to add to your cute family. Glad to hear mommy and baby are doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats!! You're family is dang cute. I'm happy for you!! A lot has changed since our beautiful stay at King Henry.
PS I realize that I'm totally blog stocking you. I found your link on Erica's. This is Emily Updike-now Robins. :)
Karee - Congrats! And hello from Durham, NC! What a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you & your family! We too will be bringing in a little one this June! It's a boy! Take care!
Post a Comment