Looks like fun! Cole looks so cute in his T-Ball uniform. I am sure girls camp was hot, but at least it was in June and not later in the summer. I feel you on hot texas summers, not sure how I grew up in it.
Looks like June was a fun month for you guys! Are you heading to Boise for the reunion? I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to make it, but I'm trying! Miss you!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Cole looks so cute in his T-Ball uniform. I am sure girls camp was hot, but at least it was in June and not later in the summer. I feel you on hot texas summers, not sure how I grew up in it.
Looks like June was a fun month for you guys! Are you heading to Boise for the reunion? I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to make it, but I'm trying! Miss you!
Post a Comment