Last weekend we visited Preston's family and while we were there we took the boys to Disney World for their first time. It was very nostalgic for me taking my kids to that magical place and seeing them experience it for the first time. There is nothing like it.
Go ahead and hum "It's a Small World..."while you watch the slides.



3 comments:
So fun! I can't wait to take my kids to Disney World. Andrew isn't so excited, but I'm so slowly convincing him that it is the happiest place on earth. What a fun vacation!
Looks like you guys had a great time. At least you got to ride It's a Small World, it is closed in CA, but your dad was ok with that. Hayden said that "all his dreams came true". You can check my blog for pics, I haven't put them on the family site yet.
How fun! It looks like you guys had a fun time. I'll have to give you an update on the meeting from last night. It went well
Post a Comment