Monday, November 3, 2008

3 Nights of Halloween...


This year we had three nights of Halloween events.  It all started on Wed night when we went to our church's trunk or treat activity, then on Thursday we flew to Boise for the weekend (those pictures are coming soon).  Here are a few pics of us at the trunk or treat.

catching butterflies or pretending to
decorating sugar cookies
Preston (boxer), Carter (pirate), Karee (Jessica Simpson), Cole (pirate


4 comments:

Jenny said...

You guys looked great!! My brother might be moving to Dallas- you'll have to tell me all about it!! Do you like it? The boxer was a great idea and we love pirates!!

Jesse and Kimmie said...

i love the costumes! I'm not a big fan of Jessica Simpson but I love it that you dressed up as her...AWESOME! Preston's afro is pretty sweet too :)

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Cute pics. That is pretty good that you dressed up as Jessica Simpson. What a great weekend. I look forward to seeing your other pictures from Boise.

Auntie Lolo said...

The boys look so cute!! And you make a great Jessica Simpson!!