Since Cole is in school all day Carter is my little buddy. Sadly I think it is rubbing off. Here he is Christmas shopping in a Fisher Price catalog and listening to his tunes.
This is our 2nd Pumpkin Patch this year. Notice the t-shirt and shorts...gotta love the 70 degree fall. I'm not sure what Carter is thinking about, but he had to sit on pretty much every pumpkin before I could take his picture. What a cute little boy.
2 comments:
I'm loving the pictures of them! They are so cute and I can't believe how big they are :) I wanna see some pictures of some cool carved out pumpkins!
karee, your boys are sooo adorable. it was fun seeing you this summer and i'm glad we can stay in touch through the computer. We recently and unexpectedly moved to AZ so i'm sad to leave the big "B", buy sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Hope to see you soon-kim
Post a Comment