Carter turned 2 today! I can't believe how fast time has gone. This is one of my favorite pictures of him on his Blessing day, and now he is a little boy.
.jpg)
Carter wanted an airplane cake. As much as I tried to get him to pick something that was a rectangle shape. So this is what he got. Poor kid.
I'm not sure how many kids out there actually look at their Birthday cards, but Carter definitely enjoyed each and every card. So we let Cole start opening his presents.
Carter's favorite present???? 2 containers of Tic Tacs.
4 comments:
Carter is so cute! You did a great job on the cake. I don't think I could do an airplane.
Happy Birthday again Carter! He is growing up way too fast. Don't you love it when you buy them toys and then they just play with the paper or something. Also, the cake looks good. Better than I could do.
I love how Carter was so interested in the cards...that is so funny. I also love how Cole got to start opening up the presents. Good job on your airplane cake...I don't think I could tackle anything that wasn't a rectangle.
Hey Bernhisel Family!
I love your blog! Long time no see :) Everyone is getting so big! I can't believe Carter is already 2! And Cole looks so big! Hope everything is going well for you guys :)
Post a Comment