Monday, April 14, 2008

Girl Gets Grocery-Getter

I know it has been a while since my Birthday...(March 26th), but I had to show the best present I could ever ask for.  This van has changed my life!  I absolutely love it.  I find myself making up extra errands just so we can drive around.  The boys are fascinated by the automatic doors and windows (so far we haven't lost any fingers).  Although we knew that this was our fate and were a little reluctant to be owners of a mini-van we are so happy to have it!

4 comments:

Alisa said...

That's awesome! I'm so jealous! I can't wait until we can get a van (I swear I never thought I would say that!) Congrats!

Auntie Lolo said...

Congrats on the van!! I think they rock and yours is gorgeous!!

Kim said...

That is so nice! Way to go mini-van mom!!! Way to be the first friend to take the plunge

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Nice car, they are the best.