Monday, March 24, 2008

Boise Trip...Cookies, Parks, Scooters, and Easter. It couldn't get any better then this.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah for coming to Boise! It was so fun to see you. What a cute mom you have, such a good Grandma!

Auntie Lolo said...

I love the new pictures!! Especially the family one at the top of the page. Such cute boys!!

Kim said...

I am so glad we got to see you in Boise! Good job on figuring out your family picture at the top of your blog....it looks so cute. Also, I love the Target picture of the boys on the side....way to figure out the blog world :) Happy Birthday today too.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Karee I hope you don't mind me looking but I'm so excited you have a blog. I think your kids are sooo cute. I am moving to Oklahoma we should get together- Stephanie

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Looks like you had a great time in Boise. Your family picture also looks great.
Jess

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

you have been tagged. Please visit my wesite for instructions. Love, Jess

Alisa said...

I'm jealous! Boise trips are so much fun. I'm going to be in Boise in June and maybe again in August. When is your next visit? Hope we overlap sometime!