Monday, April 14, 2008

Day Out With Thomas



Here are some pictures from our "Day Out With Thomas".  We went last year and Cole loved it so much we had to do it again.  We took a 25 min train ride through the outskirts of Dallas near the airport.  While you are on the train they play all the music from Thomas the Train.  It was so cute to watch he boys stare out the window and look around the train in awe.  What a fun day.




7 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

Wow! What could 2 little boys want more than that? Nothing! Looks so fun!!

Kim said...

That looks like so much fun. I can only imagine any little boy loving that train ride. I love your shirt too! So cute

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Looks like a fun time. We should do that some time, I know they do it with the Heber Creeper. Can't wait for a little relaxation, expecially after having no help for a week while Jason is in Ireland. Love you

Jess and Tom Francom said...

Hello Miss Karee! Don't ask how I found your blog...bored at work I guess:) You are so cute! I just loved looking at your pics! I can't remember when the last time was that I saw you! You look great! We went to Thomas in Heber last year....way cool. Hope you don't mind if I check in on your blog once in awhile!
-Jessica (Pena) Francom :)

Rachel Oswald said...

Hey crazy girl! I saw your link on Jenny's blog. We miss you guys and are glad to see your cute family is doing well!
-Rachel

Mel said...

hey karee, the iversons gave me your blog address! htey were in our ward in lehi before moving. your boys are so cute! hope you are okay with me checking out your site now and again.
mel (bradshaw) mealey

Than and Erica said...

Hey Karee--I found your blog through Katie's. You guys are such a cute looking family. Congrats on the van--we, too, converted last year and have loved every minute of it. Road trips to Cali are so much nicer in a bigger car. I'm glad things are going so great for you guys--tell Preston we said hello!