Monday, January 28, 2008

This one's for you...




Wow...after many, many attempts at setting up a blog and then getting distracted, tonight it finally happened.  Preston is still at work and the boys are down (down doesn't necessarily mean asleep) and here I am finally setting up my blog.  I have had a wonderful time reading all of your blogs, some of them I must say are pretty spectacular.  I'm afraid my little blog is going to look pretty shabby next to some of yours, but none the less it is a blog and finally my friends and family will get to keep up  with the Bernhisel Fam....so this one's for you.

8 comments:

Eric and Kathleen said...

Karee! Your blog is so cute, and so is your family! So, I am trying to make mine cute, and it is not really working out so good. Oh well! I will just keep trying I guess.

Katie said...

It's about time! (just kidding). I'm so excited to be able to see what you guys are up to!

Alisa said...

All I can say is YEAH!

Kim said...

YAHOO! I am so glad you got it figured out. Your background looks great! I am excited to see all the fun stuff you guys are up to.

Auntie Lolo said...

Karee, I am so glad you have a blog now!! They are so much fun and your children are so cute, you frankly should have a blog just to post pictures of them!!

Molly said...

Look how big they are getting!! Hope you are doing well...we are bloggers too, so I'm adding a link to yours on mine.

keenesandco.blogspot.com

Jeni said...

karee, your blog is super cute! i am ecxited to check in on you guys now!

Corinne said...

Hurray! Hi Karee :) I saw your blog on Kim's. It will be fun to check in every now and again and see what you are up too:). Your boys are adorable!!!