Friday, February 1, 2008

Cowboy Up

Jenny Leigh and Lance came up from Houston to visit us last weekend.  We had such a great time with them and we even went country dancing at Gilleys.  YeeHaw!

6 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

I am so jealous that you went country dancing. My husband HATES country music. Boo. :(

Kim said...

I too am very jealous! I was just at a BSU Basketball Game when I heard "Cotton-Eye Joe" and Retrix memories flooded my memory. Those days were so fun! Thanks for some great memories of sneaking out of the apt. to go country dancing!

Miller Time said...

Hey Karee, this is Robin Miller from Durham. Well we are not in durham anymore, we now live in Greenville,nc. My sister-in-law gave me your blog. Thought i would write and say hey. I can't believe how big your boys are. Time flys, hope you are doing well. We have a blog to if you want to check it out. www.gritsncheese.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Country Dancing? This is very concerning.....

Anonymous said...

Hey Karee! I miss you SOOOO much! Glad you got your blog up! Hope all is well. Feel free to check us out at www.jamieandlauren.com. We have some wedding pic's posted and a link to view!

Preston B. said...

It looks like I need to defend myself as I was unaware Karee would publish to the world this once-in-a-lifetime concession. While hate is a strong word, it's probably not strong enough to convey my abhorrence of country music. On the other hand, with my sister and her Texan husband coming into town, I conceded to this (free) activity to make Karee's dreams come true. I know...what a husband.