Carter is officially done with pre-school and ready for kindergarten!
His class performed for all the parents and his group was "the red snakes".
Carter has learned so much this year. We will miss all the fun stuff you get to do in pre-school.
Carter is such a good brother to Caroline. Every time she visits him at school he includes her...he gets her a seat and lets her do whatever he is doing.
He is especially good at letting her eat all the food he didn't want.
Cole's Last Day of 1st Grade!
Cole had an assembly at school on the last day and I am so glad I was there. He won a special award called "Coyote Can Do". It was awarded to someone who showed perseverance and determination despite challenges. I was so proud and would have gotten more pictures but I was emotional and was also trying keep Carter and Caroline in their seats. Great job buddy...(I called him sweetie the other day and he said "call me budd". :)
Do you see him? Top row 2nd from the right.
Hello people we are getting a picture taken!!! It must have been a long assembly.



No comments:
Post a Comment