September was here and gone in a blink. Here are some happenings of the Bernhisel crew:
BOYS ONLY
Preston took the boys off to the YMCA Camp Grady Spruce for their 2nd annual campout. Unfortunately no tarantulas this year...but they still had a good time.
Carter was so excited to see his bullet hole in the paper.
This is the reason Caroline and I don't go to camp.

Rock throwing at it's finest.
Horse back riding...
Archery...

Cooling off by the lake...(no fishing poles this year)

After the hike. (Preston did you really let them stand that close to the edge?)

This is how we do smores...good ole forman grill style!

JUST A BUNCH OF HOT AIR
Our yearly hot air balloon festival (Preston's favorite!)
You know you got up too early when you get there before the balloons.
This is the 3rd year the balloons didn't take off...because of weather issues.
Maybe we should start a new tradition.

Take it all in kids.
Carter's favorite part was getting a free bible from a church group handing them out.
GETTING OUT
Finally after a terribly hot summer we have returned to our backyard to play.


I love this picture.

DADDY'S B-DAY
Preston turns 33! The kids waited all day for him to come home from work. So when he walked in the door we got right to it. It's is hard to stare at chocolate pudding cake all day.

FIRST PATTERN
Finally, I have attempted to sew something real.
Too bad that the pattern I bought was from Germany.
I think I'll stick to buying clothes from Target for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment