Saturday, January 8, 2011

Caroline Walking

Caroline has started walking and, as shown in the video, has had to brave the battlefield of her crazy brothers to do so. Unfortunately, she's also climbing -- not just the stairs, but also step-stools, chairs and the boys' bunk-bed ladder (she can go all the way to the top).






3 comments:

Jesse and Kimmie said...

wow I can't believe how big she is already! She is going to have to hone in on her survival skills with those boys running around her :)

Kim said...

I can't believe she is walking and she is so stable too when she stops. I also can't believe she is climbing up the bunk bed ladder. She sounds like my little Allie who was climbing up everything too. Way to go little Miss and watch out

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Wow, she actually did it for you on camera, way to go Caroline. It only gets crazier.