Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cancun Trip

For Christmas this year my parents took all their adult kids (no grandchildren) to Cancun for a 6 day trip at an all-inclusive resort called Dreams. It was the best gift they could have given us...no kids, no cooking, no errands, just laying around on the beach and ordering as many Chi-Chi's (virgin pina colada w/ grenadine) as we could drink. It was awesome. Not even Hurricane Ida (category 2) could stop us from having a great time!

One of the dolphins at the resort

View from our room

The ocean view from Tulum

Mayan Temple at Tulum


My brother Jason showing us how deep the water got in the roads when the hurricane was hitting. I'm sure that water is clean. Notice the trees bending over in the background.

All of us minus one sister and brother-in-law

Sunset on the beach

Preston and I enjoying our last carefree trip before we have a baby!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like so much fun, you deserve a vacation! You look so great too. Miss you. Love you.

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Had a great time, I am missing my virgin Miami Vice's. Love you guys, it was an awesome trip with some fun memories.

Alisa said...

Looks like so much fun, and so fun to see pictures of the Howard family! Hope baby girl is treating you well! Love you!