No, this is not about my chest (although I do feel like I have a new chest being pregnant and all but we will save that for another blog, or maybe not). This is about the chest below that I bought at a garage sale for $15.00! It was definitely something that needed some love. After a quick sanding job and some new paint, fabric and hardware it has found a new home in our living room. Gives us somewhere to sit while we watch for the bus, or somewhere new to jump off of, depending on who you ask.
7 comments:
You are awesome Karee! I wish I had the bug to go and refinish stuff like that. Those DIY shows always make it look so easy. If I just had more time for that stuff, maybe when all the kids are in school which is only 3 more years.
I am rediculously impressed!! I love stuff like that and I can't wait for the blog about your chest!! :)
That looks great - and I didn't know you were expecting!! Congrats!!
Karee - could you email me? I have a question for you.
mrsmollyk at gmail dot com
Thanks!
Molly Keene
nice chest!
I love it! I want you to come help me with some of my unfinished projects!
Nice work Karee- I had no idea you were expecting Number 3? Congrats! Do you know what it is?
Post a Comment