Last Saturday was crazy. We started at 6:00 am going out to the Plano Hot Air Balloon Festival. Which was actually worth waking up so early for. The boys loved it...either that or they loved the donuts and chocolate milk.
Then we spent much of the afternoon working in the yard...thus the picture of the house. This picture is mostly for our parents, so they see what responsible adults we have become!
I don't know the name of this plant...but I thought it was perfect for Halloween. You can never start too soon!
Then in the evening we took the boys to a Rangers game. We actually made it through 5 innings!
I love this picture. Do you see Carter holding the tickets? He thought that was a very important job...even after we got in.
I guess that will do us for the month!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys have had a fun month. I wish that we had the river festival in Boise still. I love watching the hot air balloons.
What a fun day! My kids always love holding the tickets as well. Even at costco it is a big thing on who gets to hold the reciept to show to get out. Your boys are growing up so fast. I love you new picture at the top as well. Way cute!
what hot air balloon show-- i missed out :( boo.
i love your new pics on the blog in all your matching outfits..so cute.
Maybe you should post a little more often so you dont have to re-cap for a whole month at a time. eh?
Post a Comment