Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boise Trip and McCall Family Reunion


This is a lot to throw out in one post but I gotta do it while I can. School starts tomorrow so before I know it summer vacation will be a thing of the past. Back in July we went to McCall for a family reunion and then me and the boys stayed in Boise for a week. This trip made our summer. The boys got to ride the scooter with Papa, ride on the boat, jump in a bounce house, play with more cousins then they remembered they had, and just do all the things that Grandparents let you do. We had a ball. Next year we will stay for a month :)

1 comment:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

That was a great time we had. The kids loved playing with your boys on the bounce house. Hope all is well with you guys.