Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Florida Trip-May 2008

6 comments:

Alisa said...

What a fun trip! You look awesome and I LOVE the second picture of just Cole, what a handsome boy! Miss you!

Kim said...

How fun! Did you guys go to an amusement park? Allie would totally love going on rides, so fun! Did you make the flag cake? If so good job, it looks delicious!

Auntie Lolo said...

Your boys have the BLUEST eyes!! I love it!! And they look like they are having such a great time!!

Stephanie Johnson said...

That looks so fun. I bet your kids had a blast. I am in OK now only a couple of hours away so we gotta some how get together in the next 30 months.

Harshes said...

Karee! I emailed you. Did you get it? It was so great running into you! I can't believe how grown up Cole and Carter are! We'd LOVE to get together! Email me...mimiharshe@yahoo.com

January

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

What a great time it looks like you guys had. We are excited to see you in McCall in a few weeks. Will be fun to have all the kids together.